Saturday 29 September 2012

On feeling gross...


I feel so fat and disgusting today. The last two weeks have been dreadful for my weight loss – I have been busy and stressed and I’m an emotional eater at the best of times. I was too scared to go to my personal training session because I didn’t want to get in trouble for putting on weight so I cancelled it…which just makes things worse. I was trying to put an audiobook on my phone today to listen to at the gym and everything took so long that I have run out of time because we are on our way to my in-laws for Sunday dinner.

I just feel like a failure and really need to find a way to get past this. It’s times like these when I really screw myself over – I have been on this journey for a year now and I have fluctuated so much during that time – if I had lost 2 pounds a week which was my goal I could have lost over 100 pounds by now – I’d be at my goal weight and my PCOS might be under control and I could be pregnant right now…it is all my fault that I’m not L

3 comments:

  1. Sorry - over 100 pounds - not 230!! Ill fix when I get back to my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know how you feel. I am struggling with this as well. I seem to lack motivation. I go from sick to throwing out my back to being too tired...I always have an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss is really hard. I wish that I was better at it myself, but I think I have something in the back of my head that keeps telling me that I'm just going to gain weight once I start the IVF drugs, so what's the point? Basically it's a piss poor attitude and an excuse to be lazy.

    Celebrate how far you have come in your weight loss journey and stick with it! If you mess up one day, go back the next day with a plan and focus. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete